Donate to the Enhancing Life Project
Your gift of any size will positively impact the ladies of Southmayd Home, and is greatly appreciated. All donations and contributions are tax deductible, as Southmayd Home is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. The following Wish List shows needed items, with a general price range to garner them. When you donate, you may specify an item or set of items that you want your contribution to go towards.
• DVDs: Movies, Exercise, Travel
• Garden shrubs, trees and perennials
• Arts and crafts supplies
• Computerized Classroom Jeopardy
• Special entertainment programs
• Special classes: Yoga, Tai Chi
• Annual Netflix subscription
• Meal costs for trips, concerts, shows and lunches
• Painting of hallways and common areas
• Living room flooring
• Whirlpool bathing unit
• Bathroom upgrades
• Re-pointing of all exterior masonry and brickwork
• New internal Intercom system
Speak with the Director about donating good and services, volunteering or planned giving.
If you prefer mailing in your donation, please download and complete this Donation Form.